S2 Stepping Actuator
The S2 stepping actuator is ideal for use in relatively small index tables with shot pins, conveyors, or as drives for roll feeders. The S2 provides unidirectional rotation in increments but unlike our X2 Indexing Actuator, it does not have positive stopping capability. The load will coast to a stop unless acted on by an external force. Unlike competitive products with add-on clutch housings, the S2 has a fully integrated clutch-bearing assembly for solid support of the load.
- Bore Size = 1"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .500" dia., Options: D .500" dia.
- Torque at 80 psi = 39 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 1,030 lbs., Axial: 257 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Flow Controls
- Mount Plates
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the S2 Stepping Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
For increased torque output, consider our S3 Stepping Actuator.