X12 Indexing Actuator
The X12 indexing actuator has been redesigned in recent years to increase its load bearing capacity and enhance value-added features such as washdown protection. This unique device indexes with high accuracy and no accumulating error. It is ideal for use in small index tables, conveyors, or to consistently position parts evenly for multiple simultaneous operations.
- Bore Size = 5/8"
- Standard Rotations = From 12 (30 steps/rev.) to 360 (1 step/rev.)
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .375" dia., Options: D .375" dia.
- Torque at 80 psi = 24 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 305 lbs., Axial: 76 lbs.
- Port Size = 10-32 or 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Flow Controls
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the X12 Indexing Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
For increased torque, consider the X2 Indexing Actuator.