X2 Indexing Actuator
The unique X2 indexing actuator provides great position accuracy and no accumulating error. It is ideal for use in relatively small index tables, conveyors, or to consistently position parts evenly for multiple simultaneous operations. This indexer is not suitable for applications with a load pulling its shaft, instead consider a bigger indexer such as the X3 Indexing Actuator. Washdown protection option is not currently available for this actuator or its dual rack counterpart, the X22.
- Bore Size = 1"
- Standard Rotations = From 12 (30 steps/rev.) to 360 (1 step/rev.)
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .500" dia., Options: D .500" dia.
- Torque at 80 psi = 39 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 1,030 lbs., Axial: 257 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty (Alunimum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the X2 Indexing Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
If you don't need accurate positioning, consider the S2 Stepping Actuator.
For added independently-controlled linear motion, select our PX2 Nitpicker Actuator.