A032 3-Position Compact Rotary Actuator
The A032 3-position actuator has an auxiliary body that houses two pistons with limit rods that provide a positive stop at the actuator's middle position with near-zero lash. Depending on the combination of pressurized and exhausted ports, the actuator can reach any of its 3 positions from any other position in any desired sequence. Like its two-position counterpart, the A032, it fits in the palm of your hand.
- 3-Position Compact Rotary Actuator
- Bore Size = 5/8"
- Standard Rotations = 45-0-45, 50-0-50, 90-0-90, 95-0-95 degrees
- Shaft sizes = Standard: .375" dia. & R .375" dia., Options: D .375" dia., .250" dia., R .250" dia., 8mm, & D 8mm
- Torque at 80 psi = Toward End Positions: 9 in-lbs., Toward Center Position: 4.5 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings - Radial: 305 lbs., Axial: 76 lbs.
- Port Size = 10-32
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Fluorocarbon Seals
See the A032 3-Position Compact Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
For higher torque and larger rotation angles, consider our A12 3-Position Compact Rotary Actuator.