S1 Stepping Actuator
The S1 is our smallest stepping actuator but it shares the same traits of its larger counterparts. The S1 provides unidirectional rotation in increments but unlike our X1 Indexing Actuator, it does not have positive stopping capability. The load will coast to a stop unless acted on by an external force. Unlike competitive products with add-on clutch housings, the S1 has a fully integrated clutch-bearing assembly for solid support of the load.
- Bore Size = 5/8"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .375" dia., Options: None
- Torque at 80 psi = 12 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 305 lbs., Axial: 76 lbs.
- Port Size = 10-32 or 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Flow Controls
- Mount Plates
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the S1 Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
For increased torque output, consider our S2 Stepping Actuator.