A32 Rotary Actuator
The A32 can be configured into over two billion standard configurations that can be assembled to order and shipped within a few days. It shares many of the same construction features and options with its bigger counterpart, the A42. Its dual rack construction allows for expanded flexibility of options combination. Ball bearings and a one-piece, heat-treated alloy steel pinion shaft make this rugged, versatile actuator an excellent choice for the most demanding applications.
- 2-Position Rotary Actuator
- Bore Size = 1 3/8"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .750" dia., Options: D .750" dia., HS .750" I.D., & HS .625" I.D.
- Torque at 80 psi = 238 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 2,020 lbs., Axial: 500 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/4 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty (Alunimum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Hollow Shaft
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A32 Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
Looking for a 3-Position version, see A32 3-Position Rotary Actuator.
If you need precise unidirectional sequential steps, jump to X3 Indexing Actuator.
For increased torque output, consider the A4 Rotary Actuator.