A1 Rotary Actuator
The A1 rotary actuator can be specified in nearly two billion standard configurations that can be assembled to order and typically ship within a few days. It shares many of the same construction features and options with its bigger counterparts. The A1 has been tested to 20 million maintenance-free duty cycles.
- 2-Position Rotary Actuator
- Bore Size = 5/8"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .375" dia., Options: .250" dia., D .375" dia., & HS .375" I.D.
- Torque at 80 psi = 12 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 305 lbs., Axial: 76 lbs.
- Port Size = 10-32 or 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Hollow Shaft
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A1 Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
Looking for the three-position version, see A12 3-Position Rotary Actuator.
If you need precise unidirectional sequential steps, jump to X1 Indexing Actuator.
For double the output torque and zero backlash, consider our Dual Rack A12 Rotary Actuator.