A12 3-Position Rotary Actuator
With internal stops for an intermediate position, our A12 three-position actuator has overall dimensions that are similar to those of its two-position counterpart, the A12 rotary actuator. Output torque is that of a single rack unit but it can rotate to any of its 3 positions in any sequence by simply activating the proper directional control valve.
- 3-Position Rotary Actuator
- Bore Size = 5/8"
- Standard Rotations = From 30 to 730 total
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .375" dia., Options: .250" dia., D .375" dia., & HS .375" I.D.
- Torque at 80 psi = 12 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 305 lbs., Axial: 76 lbs.
- Port Size = 10-32 or 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Hollow Shaft
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A12 3-Position Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
But if you're looking for precise unidirectional sequential steps, consider our X1 Indexing Actuator.
For increased torque output, consider the A22 3-Position Actuator.