A22 3-Position Rotary Actuator
With internal stops for an intermediate position, our A22 three-position actuator has overall dimensions that are similar to those of its two-position counterpart, the A22 Rotary Actuator. Output torque is that of a single rack unit but it can rotate to any of its 3 positions in any sequence by simply activating the proper directional control valve.
- 3-Position Rotary Actuator
- Bore Size = 1"
- Standard Rotations = From 30 to 730 degrees total
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .500" dia., Options: D .500" dia. & HS .375" I.D.
- Torque at 80 psi = 39 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 1,030 lbs., Axial: 257 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty (Alunimum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Hollow Shaft
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A22 3-Position Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
But if you're looking for precise unidirectional sequential steps, consider our X2 Indexing Actuator.
For increased torque output, consider the A32 3-Position Actuator.