X3 Indexing Actuator
This unique device indexes with high accuracy and no accumulating error. Floating pistons and a precision ground rack riding in replaceable sintered bronze bearings assure millions of reliable cycles. It is ideal for use in index tables, conveyors, or to consistently position parts evenly for multiple simultaneous operations.
- Bore Size = 1 3/8"
- Standard Rotations = From 12 (30 steps/rev.) to 360 (1 step/rev.)
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .750" dia., Options: D .750" dia.
- Torque at 80 psi = 119 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 1,030 lbs., Axial: 257 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/4 NPT
- Available Options:
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty(Alunimum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the X3 Indexing Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
For double the torque, see the X32 Indexing Actuator.
If you don't need accurate positioning, consider the S3 Stepping Actuator.