A42 3-Position Rotary Actuator
With over 30 times more torque capacity than our A032 3-Position Actuator and billions of standard possible configurations, our A42 three-position actuator has overall dimensions that are similar to those of its two-position counterpart, the A42 Rotary Actuator. Output torque is that of a single rack unit but it can rotate to any of its 3 positions in any sequence by simply activating the proper directional control valve.
- 3-Position Rotary Actuator
- Bore Size = 2"
- Standard Rotations = From 30 to 730 degrees toal
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: 1.000" dia. or 1.125" dia., Options: D 1.000" dia., D 1.125" dia., & HS .750" I.D.
- Torque at 80 psi = 277 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 2,020 lbs., Axial: 500 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/4 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty (Aluminum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Hollow Shaft
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A42 3-Position Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
But if you're looking for precise unidirectional sequential steps, consider our X4 Indexing Actuator.