PA3 Pick & Place Actuator
The PA3 pick & place actuator features a rotary section similar to our A3 Rotary Actuator coupled with a linear cylinder to produce independently controlled linear and rotary motion of the rod. With standard linear strokes up to 12 inches, optional rod ends, and tie rod construction, the PA3 is dependable and capable of handling large loads in any desired sequence.
- Bore Size = 1 3/8"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: 1.000" dia., Options: None
- Torque at 80 psi = 104 in-lbs. @ extended, 144 in-lbs. @ retracted
- Linear Force at 80 psi = Extended: 118 lbs., Retract: 56 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/4 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Flow Controls
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches (Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping)
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the PA3 Pick & Place Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
For double the output torque and half the lash, consider our PA32 Pick & Place Actuator. Stepping rotary section also possible1.