A01 Rotary Actuator
The A01 is the smallest in the Rotomation tie rod actuator family but shares many of the same construction features and options as its bigger counterparts. It is very rugged and extremely flexible, with nearly a billion standard configurations, each of which can be assembled to order and typically ship within a few days. The A01 has been tested to more than 20 million maintenance-free duty cycles.
- Bore Size = 5/8"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft sizes = Standard: .250" dia., Options: .187" dia., & D .250" dia.
- Torque at 80 psi = 6 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings - Radial: 77 lbs., Axial: 19 lbs.
- Port Size = 10-32 or 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Duty Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Flourocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A01 Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
For similar torque with an inherent soft, slow start/stop motion, take a look at our AL75 Compact Rotary Actuator.
If you need more torque, consider our A1 Tie Rod Rotary Actuator.