S4 Stepping Actuator
The S4 stepping actuator is ideal for use in medium to large index tables with shot pins, conveyors, or as drives for roll feeders. The S4 provides unidirectional rotation in increments but unlike our X4 Indexing Actuator, it does not have positive stopping capability. The load will coast to a stop unless acted on by an external force. Unlike competitive products with add-on clutch housings, the S4 has a fully integrated clutch-bearing assembly for solid support of the load. With over 10 times the maximum torque capacity of the S1 Stepping Actuator, the S4 is not only the largest single rack stepping actuator in our lineup but also a heavy hitter among its kind.
- Bore Size = 2"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: 1.000" dia., Options: D 1.000"
- Torque at 80 psi = 277 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 1,160 lbs., Axial: 290 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/4 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches (Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping)
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the S4 Stepping Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.