PA32 Pick & Place Actuator
The PA32 pick & place actuator features a rotary section similar to our A32 Rotary Actuator coupled with a linear cylinder to produce independently controlled linear and rotary motion of the rod. With standard linear strokes up to 12 inches, optional rod ends, tie rod construction, and over 42 times more torque capacity than our PA01 Pick & Place Actuator, the PA32 is reliable and capable of handling large loads in any desired sequence. Stepping or multi-position (3, 4, or 5 positions) rotary sections also possible1.
- Bore Size = 1 3/8"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: 1.000" dia., Options: None
- Torque at 80 psi = 192 in-lbs. @ extended, 221 in-lbs. @ retracted
- Linear Force 80 psi = Extended: 118 lbs., Retract: 56 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/4 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Flow Controls
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches (Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping)
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the PA32 Pick & Place Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.