A3 Rotary Actuator
The A3 incorporates all the design features that have made our 1 to 2-inch bore actuator line a standard in the industry for reliability and configurability. Floating pistons and a precision ground rack riding in replaceable sintered bronze bearings provide enhanced durability. The one piece, heat treated alloy steel pinion shaft is supported by large sealed ball bearings and it can be customized to suit your load.
- Bore Size = 1 3/8"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .750" dia., Options: D .750" dia., HS .750" I.D., & HS .625" I.D.
- Torque at 80 psi = 119 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 2,020 lbs., Axial: 500 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/4 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty (Alunimum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Hollow Shaft
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A3 Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
Looking for the three-position version, see A32 3-Position Actuator.
If you need precise unidirectional sequential steps, jump to X3 Indexing Actuator.
For double the output torque and zero backlash, consider our Dual Rack A32 Rotary Actuator.