PX2 Nitpicker Actuator
The PX2 nitpicker actuator features a rotary section similar to our X2 Indexing Actuator coupled with a linear cylinder to produce independently controlled linear and indexing motion of the rod. With standard linear strokes up to 12 inches, optional rod ends, and tie rod construction, the PX2 is an extremely versatile actuator. This actuator can be used to move multiple parts by lifting them from one station and placing them on another for simultaneous processing.
- Bore Size = 1"
- Standard Rotations = From 12 (30 steps/rev.) to 360 (1 step/rev.)
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: 1.000" dia., Options: None
- Torque at 80 psi = 24 in-lbs. @ extended, 34 in-lbs. @ retracted
- Linear Force at 80 psi = Extended: 118 lbs., Retract: 56 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty (Aluminum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches (Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping)
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the PX2 Nitpicker Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
For double the output torque, consider our PX22 Nitpicker Actuator.