A12 Rotary Actuator
The A12 rotary actuator can be configured into over two billion standard configurations that can be assembled to order and shipped within a few days. The A12 shares many of the same construction features and options with its bigger counterparts. The A12 has been tested to 20 million maintenance-free duty cycles. Ball bearings and a one piece, heat treated alloy steel pinion shaft complete the rugged, flexible dual rack construction of this proven workhorse.
- 2-Position Rotary Actuator
- Bore Size = 5/8"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .375" dia., Options: .250" dia., D .375" dia., & HS .375" I.D.
- Torque at 80 psi = 24 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 305 lbs., Axial: 76 lbs.
- Port Size = 10-32 or 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Hollow Shaft
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A12 Rotary Actuator Part Numberpage for detailed configuration and option information.
Looking for the 3-Position version, see A12 3-Position Rotary Actuator.
If you need precise unidirectional sequential steps, jump to X1 Indexing Actuator.
For increased torque output, consider the A2 Rotary Actuator.
Compare All Dual Rack Tie Rod Rotary Actuators